Change is a part of life – especially in our ‘living with COVID’ world that’s still full of chaos and uncertainty. Instead of trying to fight this change, we need new strategies to get really clear on what matters most, and then be proactive about managing change, so we can get the most important things done in our fast-paced, chaotic world.
This is a session about productivity, priority, and planning. It’s a very interactive facilitated workshop, where you get to choose the things that really matter to you and learn how to protect them from interruptions, distractions, and uncertainty.
You can watch the recording here:
- Book me as a speaker for your next conference
- Book one of my online programs for your team
- Engage me to run an in-house workshop
- Learn about my leadership program
- Watch more online presentation recordings
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to my Thinking Ahead newsletter
- Read and subscribe to my blog
- Get my book Disrupted